7/12/2012

The Rest of Balance

See the world turns every people's mind, include me. They're learning, believing, and creating. Some of those realized that world is temporary and enough, some of those been trying on their infinite greedness. Some of those keep on their belief and changing to be a trend, while some more just sit and wait for another change. I believe there is no truely wrong nor right. This realm is balancing against its self. If I should choose, I'll do blending than changing. I prefer to see far from there, where the vision is clear and not detached from life it self. Because I just feel it is more interesting to see those mind crush. As a subject, I am the rest of  that contrast that keep on that side, pretending. Like if you hit me, I'll hit you back.
You know what I mean? No, you don't.

No comments: